The Resonance of Eorzea

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Letter from the Producer LVI ... and Sphere Scrolls?

Yep.  However, first off, I sincerely hope you all had a great Easter weekend... I quite enjoyed mine.

Yoshi just released the latest letter from the producer  and mentioned sphere scrolls as being one of the items needed for the next level of Relic weapon upgrade.  I'm skeptical of one thing though... does this mean we gradually abandon our runs for soldiery tomes and then begin a fresh focus on these "spheres of scrolls"?

Guess we shall see.  Speaking of runs, I've been doing the ol' Brayfox spam runs... (that goblin is still one of my favourite NPCs in the game by the way)... 


And I got round to snapping some images while finishing the books...


Of course, in between all the grind, I got my third piece of the truly atrocious Evenstar set... and I cannot stress enough how much I totally HATE the design... dunno what the Devs and artists were thinking...





...Which is precisely why I'm quite thankful for the Glamour system (I still think the term "mirage" sounded better)... and thus,  used my Allagan tunic of casting to cover the hideous Evenstar body.  Anyway, moving along, the Easter even just ended and these are just a few images from around the three starter cities...(I'll dig up the rest later)...






0Players who purchased the Collector's edition were also fortunate to have been given the fat chocobo and the moogle minion (finally!) to coincide with the early release for the PS4 version.  I thought it was awesome to realise that whenever I had my Moogle minon summoned and was idling near any other player also with Moogle minion, they would stary dancing together...





Now THAT's very clever programming on the Dev's part.  Bloody well done.  Speaking of mounts, I briefly ran into my first glimpse of the white warlion mount while in Mor Dhona a couple nights ago.... and almost didnt get a screenshot because the person dismounted seconds after I saw it.  

However, the player (Eureka) was kind enough to re-summon the mount so I could take a few images...






Looks wickedly spiffy, dunnit?  Well, now I'm inspired to get back to tanking.  In the meantime, I'll also put up some more random images... first up, battle effects from... from... hmmm... cant remember now...



And then found someone wearing the High Allagan Healling robe....





Thats all for today folks.  Will be updating more as I find time.  Until later, happy gaming and be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment