The Resonance of Eorzea

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Countdown begins...

Indeed, it has begun.   Square Enix just uploaded this onto their You Tube Channel a couple hours ago... while Bayohne also placed this on the Dev blog...



...And I shall upload with the English version the moment they release it.

However, the great Bayohne wasn't done with us yet... he also posted up the job-class barding gear for our personal Chocobos...(this made my day because many of you know that the Dragoon class is my favourite, just a nudge ahead of Black Mage)...




Furthermore, he also unleashed a few spiffy images of the new Unicorn mount shown in Yoshi's eighth Live letter (uploaded since August the 11th)...



Finally... as per a couple requests, I'm re-shuffling my blogs BGM yet again to accommodate some old but epic FFXI themes that remain unforgettable (the Divine Might theme, the Alexander theme and the Lord of the skies theme).    The original BGM from when I first started the blog ("Inama Nushif" - the Fremen theme for House Atreides) will however again return to its normal spot at the start of the loop... indeed, House Atreides will now live on perpetually in FFXIV:ARR.

But worry not friends, I'll also add one more here that was always one of my favourites: the signature tune for the Vana'diel Tribune...



Glad I listened to those requests... brings back a lot of fond FFXI memories while we all await the launch of FFXIV: ARR

Always everyone, please remember that all the official videos and images from SE were used here strictly for fan purposes; and all the product, system names and/or company logos remain the registered trademarks of Square Enix.  Copyright (C) 2010-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO. LTD. All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment