The Resonance of Eorzea

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year...

Yes indeed folks, here we go once again; New Year, New Resolutions, and New set of ambitions for the individual.... might I mention that it also opens up a fresh, blank, new avenue for untold mischief.  Spiffy.

Just some images of me getting the Dragon kabuto (helms) that Square Enix gave all players through the completion of the Heavensturn New Year Event.  The decorative trees and festive arches around the main towns were very well done in my opinion.





I also went shopping at the Mall in Ul'Dah...


Then decided to finally complete the final quest available for the storyline arc... (Just some pics showing off the landscape of Mor Dhona... I won't upload the pics of the battle etc so as not to spoil it for newer players who have not yet completed the mission.  You want to get the story, head over to You Tube)

Then I decided to perform some Materia conversions... and even though I focused and tried really hard, all I got was an embarrasing fizzle...
...Just kidding.  here's a more definitive image of how the Materia conversion animation looks like...


That's about it for now... Once again, Happy new Year everyone.  Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment